Saturday, July 26, 2008

Utah Symphony at Deer Valley

I love summer concerts...can you tell? We love to go up to Deer Valley Ski Resort during the summer and see a concert with the Utah Symphony. Our good friends, Stephanie & Aaron, invited us to go up on the 18th for the 1812 Overture. We were so excited! Plus, Shauna & Rob happened to be in town from Sun Valley and were able to come too! It was so fun to hang out with them. The symphony sounded great, but my favorite part is just hanging out on blanket, eating snacks (and yummy DV food!), and enjoying the summer night air (which is much cooler than in SLC) with my sweetie and our buddies.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That's my kind of concert - on blankets! ;) Mick and I are looking into concerts here at the Gorge. LOVE concerts!!

Andersonland said...

SO SO JEALOUS!