Saturday, July 26, 2008

Overnighter at Mike's Cabin

Jeremy's sister Angie's fiance, Mike, had Jeremy's family up to his family's "cabin" for an overnighter Monday night. It is located about 20 miles outside of Oakley/Kamas in the Uinta Mtns and was absolutely gorgeous! We enjoyed steak & salmon for dinner, a dip in the hot tub under a star-filled sky, and each others' company. It was way too short. Then we went to Park City and rode the Alpine Coaster (FUN!). A fun day and a half, but Jeremy and I concluded that taking a Tuesday off work really sucks. We should've planned ahead and had a 4-day weekend!
Overnighter at Mike's Cabin

4 comments:

Rebecca Foster said...

Sounds like so much fun! Ah, I miss the mountain air. Good for the soul.

You are having a great summer! I miss you!

Fame said...

ahh yes- those "cabins"/summer homes... looks fantastic! especially the hot tub under the stars thing. i'd probably sleep there.

Josh & Kenz said...

So I dont know what you are doing next Friday the 1st but you have got to come to my Vampire Breaking Dawn party. Heather is coming and we are going to get all crazy on red punch and live it up. Ok so it's going to be a nerdy girls night party and you have to come. Go to my blog for all the details.

Jodi said...

Looks like a great cabin. Are you a Twilight fan too Sherrie? I didn't know that about you... I'm thinking about going to our B&N party here. We'll see. I like your friends idea - maybe I'll do something like that instead. More personal.