Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mara's Mommy Vacation at Sherrie's

Mara came to Utah (from the Tri-Cities, WA) to visit Saturday morning and stayed until Monday evening. She got a break from being a busy mom of 4 active kids, and I got a great visit with a great friend.
We hung out at the pool, ate yummy salads at Rumbi Island Grill and Bajio Grill, talked, shopped at local home decor stores (Rod Works, Interior Elements, Taipan Trading, and IKEA), talked, made some great CD mixes, got pedicures, talked, saw the chick-flick Made of Honor, and talked some more! It was way fun, and I'm sure she'll be a better mommy and her kids + hubby will appreciate her more because of her 3-day break. Thanks for sending her, Nate!! We loved all the catch-up time together!!!

4 comments:

Mara said...

Sher Bear you are the best! Thanks again, I had a GREAT time (see my blog)and I'm glad I FINALLY got to meet Jeremy and he believes I really exist = )

Jodi said...

Awwwww - I wish I could have gone. You guys look like you had a total blast!! I think that's great that you had that time together!

SherBear said...

Jodi - you should totally come next time you get a chance/good deal. That way I can focus all my attention on giving YOU a great Mommy Vacation!

Oceanchild said...

Okay so I had no idea you were updating your blog. I'm such a jerk; I should have been checking. Love your Journey pics, I have yet to blog about that one because it was just as interesting as the Police. Looks like you are having a good summer.