Monday, May 3, 2010

Renovations & Improvements

So I've done some improvements in my house this year. I got granite countertops for my two upstairs bathrooms. I picked out some beautiful granite that reminded me of Moose Tracks ice cream. Yummy! I also painted both cabinets underneath (black in the master; walnut brown in the guest bathroom), installed new faucets & light fixtures, and towel bars. Here is the master bathroom BEFORE: And here is the master AFTER:
Guest bathroom BEFORE:
Jeremy loves to paint!!

Guest bathroom AFTER:
I've been meaning to replace the dining fixture I installed when I moved in to something more modern. I finally found a great white drum shade. My home teacher, Jay, came over and helped me hang it. It only required three trips to the hardware store, but he DID IT!

AFTER

No comments: