Monday, May 3, 2010

Concerts & Shows

I got to see some fabulous shows within just a couple of weeks: Fiddler on the Roof at WVC Hale Theatre and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels at the Orem Hale Theatre. Great stuff, both of them.
I also got to see some fabulous concerts at the E-Center. Naturally 7 opened for Michael Buble, and they were pretty entertaining & very talented!
Michael, of course, was his fabulous self. This was my third time seeing him and he is just so freakin' entertaining. Such a natural-born entertainer. Melanie & I enjoyed him very mucho!
The next week, Jeremy & I saw Muse in concert. They ROCKED! I seriously love their music. Many people know of them because of their songs on the Twilight series soundtracks. Since I haven't read those books or seen the movies, I didn't know about them. Thanks to my friend Nicole for introducing to the yummy ear candy that is MUSE!

1 comment:

J and S said...

Love these pictures you little Vamp!!!
Especially the one of you and Jeremy! So darling....
Glad life is good to you! Thanks for keeping us all posted.
You are the best!