Thursday, August 13, 2009

Brittany's visit to Utah

Brittany got to come up to Utah for Especially for Youth (EFY) last week, and I got to check her in and pick her up. Oh, how I wish I could've stayed and attended EFY too!!! What good times. She ended up having great spiritual experiences, had great roomies (5 other girls who also went alone), and made a bunch of new friends. Sooo glad she got to go and have this life-changing experience. Then she stayed with me for 4 days. We packed in a lot of fun on Saturday, including breakfast out, facials at the beauty college, a pedicure 4 me, shopping in SLC, a nap, shopping in Park City, an outdoor performance of the Utah Symphony at Deer Valley, and then cheese fries at Training Table. Way fun & full day. I was sad to see her go yesterday.

I LOVE YOU, BRITTANY!!!!

4 comments:

Andersonland said...

It is amazing how much happens in a month! Thanks for the update you always have so much going on!

Mara said...

Love the updates, Sher! So glad you and Brittany had a great time together! Hooray for EFY : )

Fame said...

My heck! Its no wonder I never see you around! You're always on the go. What a great summer you've had :0)

Josh & Kenz said...

Aww Sherrie..... You look like you have the funnest life. Lets all get together sometime:)