Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year!

It was so nice to have two 4-day weekends off of work in a row, though I ended up working a bit New Year's Day (while I watched a movie, so not too bad). I've been sort of burned out w/ work since we've been so busy with documenting a huge project. It'll be nice when that is done - if it's ever really considered done.
Anyway, for NYE, I got to spend the morning with Shaunna while Keith worked a half-day before they left for Logan. We watched Julie & Julia together and it was delightful! For the evening's festivities, Jeremy and I met his friends and their wives at Buca di Peppo for a yummy Italian meal. Then we went to his sister Angie's place and played games w/ his two sisters & cousin and their significant others.
NY Day was a nice, lazy day of movie watching, then Jeremy picked me up and we met his dad & his wife Brendy, her kids and their families at the Spaghetti Factory at Trolley Square. It was great fun, and we did an impromptu photo shoot afterwards on Santa's sleigh. Good times...

1 comment:

Krista said...

Sounds like a very fun New Year! What work are you doing? Just realized I don't know. I hope your year is wonderful!