Monday, January 12, 2009

Thanksgiving

[I've needed to update my blog forever...so here goes.] Our Thanksgiving holiday was very nice. Jeremy and I spent six relaxing days in Gilbert, Arizona, with his sister's family. (Thank you, Jarvis family!! We enjoyed our time with you!) Jeremy's family was so nice to me for my birthday, which was on Thanksgiving this time around. We went to a very nice restaurant and Jeremy's dad treated everyone. So sweet!
While we were there, we got to spend a little time with my friends Kristi & Adam, who live in Tucson, where Adam is finishing his residency.
Their son, Colton, was instant buddies with Jeremy, while their 4-yr-old, Hannah, gave him a crusty look and said "I don't like you cuz you don't have hair!" Priceless!!

We also got to see Michelle & Greg, who just moved from Orange County to Gilbert, only two miles from Jeremy's sister. It was great to see my friends!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Looks like you had a great time. And can I just give you my opinion - I LOVE your hair curly!!! It's beautiful straight too, but I'd do anything for your beautiful curly hair!!