Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas

For Christmas Eve, we went to Jeremy's mom's place, where she hosts a wonderful party with great food. We exchanged presents with his siblings, plus enjoyed a spiritual Christmas presentation by family members. Here we are chilling at the Workman's - we're so relaxed we're practically horizontal!Jeremy and his cute mom, Debbie.
Then we spent the evening at his dad's sisters' place, where they have a huge party with fun games for the kids (not so fun for us cuz we're duds). Then we spent the night at his dad's place. Here are all my wonderful presents from Jeremy (he had help from Brenda for the beautiful presentation!) to open Christmas morning. He was so generous to me!!!
Jeremy got me a beautiful black wool coat, a really nice digital camera, a really cool flexible tripod, a Glenn Beck book, a few CDs, a Europe calendar, and a few movies - all from my Amazon wish list. I don't deserve all of this!
After spending the morning and afternoon with various relatives, we headed south to Orem to visit my family - the Browns. We spent the entire evening, hanging with some of my favorite cousins and eating more yummy food. Thanks for hosting, Betty!! (Unfortunately, I took NO pictures!!)
We braved the snowstorm as we returned to Centerville by 9pm. The roads were a bit hairy, so we decided to crash at his dad's place again. They have a several empty beds and it's so homey, it's hard to resist!!
All in all, a great Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well!!!

2 comments:

Kimi D said...

i love you guys!

Kristen said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas!