Monday, August 4, 2008

Broadway Rocks! with the Utah Symphony

Saturday night we got to go up to Deer Valley again - this time for a night of Broadway music by 4 featured vocalists. It was great! Rob Evan, who was the second lead in Jekyll & Hyde on Broadway, in '97-'98, was one of them - we even got to talk to him afterwards and he pretended like he remembered us. :)
Thanks to Shaunna & Keith for volunteering at the ticket office at Deer Valley to get us all in for free! Pictured below are me, Jeremy, Shaunna, Keith, Jenny (my cousin's daughter), and her boyfriend, Hank ("The Vice"). It was another beautiful night up in the mountains.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love concerts at Deer Valley. You're making me miss Utah!

Oceanchild said...

I wish Jeff was more into that stuff. I'd love to go up to DV and see the concert.

Jodi said...

Looks awesome!!