Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yay for Karaoke!!!

Last night my friend Candy & I went to sing some karaoke at our good buddy Mark's place. His beautiful dining room has been converted into a Karaoke Lounge, complete with big-screen TV, a huge karaoke selection (all contained on a laptop computer), huge speakers, and some comfy seating. It's great for any bachelor pad and creates fun for hours. Kimi D joined us and while she wouldn't hold a microphone, she sang along with us to all these great songs. Mark & I love to sing duets together (it all started with Endless Love on the singles cruise in 2001), so we are always looking for great duets.
Our selections last night included As Long as You're Mine (from Wicked), I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You (from Zorro), Dress You Up (by Madonna), The Boy from New York City, Tell Him (by Babs & Celine), I'll Be Seeing You (Linda Eder's version), The Crazy Bull (Candy & Mark knocked it out in Espanol!), Come What May (from Moulin Rouge), and many more.
Jeremy missed out - he was rocking out with his buddies at the Stone Temple Pilots concert.
It's always a good time at Mark's. Thanks for hosting!!

No comments: