Monday, June 9, 2008

Girlfriends RULE!!!

Friday night I spend a fun evening at The Cheesecake Factory with two of my favorite relatives, Jenny & Shannon Brown. Jenny is the daughter of my oldest Brown cousin (my mom's brother's son) and Shannon is her brother Scott's wife. I just love all those Browns!! They are my family!!! Thanks to those family members who watched their kids so they could have a night out with me!
Anyway, I think everyone needs girlfriends - especially married people. Let's face it - your husband doesn't want to talk about stuff that your girlfriends will! I'm grateful to all my girlfriends who are there for me when I need them or just there to have fun with me!

3 comments:

Andersonland said...

YEAH FOR GIRLFRIENDS!!!

Fame said...

We should do more things like this! We're way too fun not to! ;)haha

Angie Monson said...

Oh I wanna play! Of course we would love to come and play at your house at your pool, anytime just let us know!

Angie