Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving and Birthday Karaoke Jam

It was lovely to have four days off to celebrate Thanksgiving and my birthday. For Thanksgiving, Jeremy & I spent the day at his mom's. The food at the Workman household is always dee-LISH and we played a marathon game of Phase 10. Woah, seriously? 4 hours? :)
After the game, we watched Christmas Vacation at Jeremy's dad's place. It's an annual tradition. The next day was my birthday. I made it a goal to be ultra-productive and get lots of my "to-do's" done - which I did. Jeremy (and Mara - thanks for the gift card!!) took me to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, and then we went to our friend Mark's place where a bunch of my friends gathered for karaoke. It's always a good time at Mark's. Thanks to everyone who was able to come! I wish I would've thought to pull out my camera before the majority was gone, but oh well. Here's what I got.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Loved catching up with your Fall! It makes me smile how much you look like your mom. We will have to get together and you can share some of your fun energy with me! I need it!

Andersonland said...

Yeah for birthdays and karaoke. Looks like you had a great time, wish I could have been there to sing with you, haha!!

Mara said...

Glad you had a happy, happy birthday. Sounds like it was just right for you--Cheesecake Factory and karaoke. Perfect! Miss you!

Supershepherds said...

Still sad we missed all the fun. Story of our lives. Glad it's been a good fall for you.

David said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-menjaga-sayuran-tetap-segar/