Monday, February 9, 2009

Holiday Cards

One of my favorite things during the holidays is getting updates from friends and cute pictures of them and their families. I personally haven't done a Christmas card/letter in a few years....mostly because I don't have a big announcement (which I know is what people expect/want). Plus I try to be good at keeping in touch all year long between emails, Facebook, and blogging. Anyway, the cards this season did not disappoint. I have friends and family who are creative, photogenic, and unique. And to prove it, here are all the picture cards I received this year (not including pictureless letters/cards or emails):

2 comments:

Jodi said...

WOW Sherrie - that's a lot of cards. I'm sorry to say that I did not send out Christmas cards this year - but am happy to say that I did have a great time in Mexico instead. ;) We need to get a new family picture.

Kristen said...

Wow! Look at you miss popular ;) I love it when people do pictures in their Christmas cards.