Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Birthdays!!

Two of my good friends recently celebrated their birthdays, and the rule is: you're a princess the entire week of your birthday. Shauna & Rob came from Sun Valley to celebrate Shauna's birthday and Kristin & Michael from St. George came and stayed for the weekend. The next week, it was Heather's birthday, so Stephanie & I took her out to dinner. It was so fun to catch up w/ these good friends. Happy Birthday, girls!!
UPDATE: Stephanie's birthday was Nov. 5th, so we celebrated hers too! The food at Epic was so beautiful, we had to take pictures!

2 comments:

Carly Johnston said...

Hi Sherrie! Looks like you are still living the life like me! Traveling and loving it!

Good to hear from you!!

lissiemarie said...

Dearest Shers! It was fun to see your comment on my sight and link to your sight I still don't have it posted anywhere! So is Rob married? Just curious! Are you coming to see your bro in tri-cities anytime soon? I live very close!!!!!

love, lissie